Monday, July 31, 2006

See Jim Light His Management, And Watch Dan Lose His Tournament

The morning of what just happened here turned into a day of sleeping till 6pm, whew haven't done that in a long while.

Body can't handle hanging out with youngsters anymore, someone said that when you're around 30 you can't take being 'hardcore' anymore, I'm going to have to tend to agree, however this old pops can outlast most of these young souls on a night of 'partying.'

Problem is, you don't get too much out of it, if you hang out with people who speak their mind, conversation is free flow already, but I can see how the booze gets the typical happy hour crews going.....this never ceases to blow my mind.

Yea, I got loaded, no I got more loaded, man I drank this this and this....O yea, well I drank this and this too!

It gets you in trouble too, crazy things happen ...as AJ would say 'Under the Influence,' things that you can't take back, things that aren't status quo (more often than not a bad connotation), and sometimes you just have a look around and if you in the 'right place' and go golly, it's not what the world has come to, but rather, I'm too old for this sh*t.

Enough rambling about booze, the typical pub, good people good banter is where it's at, but drinking for the sake of drinking and getting drunk, damn it's pretty passe.

No comments: