Friday, September 15, 2006

o inverted world

What a shot of inspiration when I see these fellas. It seems as if they'd be great people to hang out with, they are un-normally normal.

The Stubb's crowd is amazing, as I talk to my friend Melinda, a Shins newbie, and say, have you ever seen the 'very back rows' of Stubb's go crazy like this? They engage the audience of a show more than anyone I've seen except Radiohead.

The lights camera action was fantastic, I love the lead singers intensity, and they are just pretty f'in symmetrically correct on stage.


All the hits were played, and my posse was the only ones singing along with the new tunes. Stayed tuned, they said the new album was finished a few days ago.


A youtube movie of mine --- Great light show, as you can see we were about 5,000 rows back. i could write about em' all day, you either get it or you don't, for those of you that get it, you know what I mean.

1 comment:

Ian said...

I was there, it was a super awesome show. Also saw 'em the next day at ACL, and they were great, but the Stubbs show was of course superior.