Saturday, October 07, 2006

I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing, In Perfect Harmony

Skype, the new old hotness since Rolando and Olando haven't embraced Google Talk yet became the venue for a geek out / bad music session tonight.

Rolando, Olando, Mike D, Mike P and myself all hopped on the conference and talked ummmm, shit the majority of the evening.


Some recordings also came out of the evening, and the guys will bash me for this, but what the hell. Extremely BAD recordings, ALL bad voices.

Olando - Silverchair Song
Rolando - Some DMB song
Mike D - Just Pretending
Fat Head - Singing tribute to the missing Manuelabor

and the 'MAIN EVENT', Mahon singing Thom Yorke, boy someone put this poor guy out of his misery!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man I sound great! I am thinking TY would be proud. I am gonna send that track over to GreenPlastic!!!