Saturday, December 23, 2006

XMAS-06

The site of this year's Bruns Family Xmas celebration, the big suburban home of Debra and Shannon. While the other Houston fools were evacuating from Hurrican Rita, Shannon and Debra understood the logic in it all, and they stayed put.


Gavin was clillin out this year, I got him an 'ugly doll' , I'm hoping I get a report back that he likes it. I think if I was a kid, I'd be all over those things.


Train, this was the first year we did a 'Bruns Train,' my at the helm, being the oldest and wise-ist, and me at the back, pokin' my sis, being the youngest and dumbest. A slew of personalities in that train, I love all these dudes and dudettes.


Shannon, mr suburban eccentric creates a fake tree farm in the front yard. It's bizarre, I love it!


Santa brought everything I wanted this year, mainly just to pass that #^@%!&# test, now, on with life

No comments: