Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Tell Your Friends The Things They Wanna Hear and See, Start the Drums, Band Against the Enemy

The last of the embarrassing pictures from the past. This one from the bicycle rodeo when I was in the first grade, you see my sisters were 'cool middle school' kids, and they didn't want me to participate, they were thinking I was going to make a fool out of myself, hence make a fool out of them. Well, I came home with a second place trophy, and I had to compete against 3rd and 4th graders! BOOYAH!

Yepp, all you have to do is do the 'left sign','right sign' and the 'stop sign.' After that, you have the figure 8, and then you had to navigate thru the cones. I did it on a banana seat bike too! YIPPIE!


A few years back I took the motorbike version of this course, didn't do as well, but practice makes perfect. I miss those days of innocence, now I'm just a hater.

2 comments:

Ashton said...

haha, are you in front of the hospital in the back of grandma's house?? i can see the rock wall! lol

Anonymous said...

haha, I placed in the bicycle rodeo too! can't remember what place, but I remember the obstacle course! funny - JK