Monday, March 26, 2007

A Portfolio Pregnant with Gains, He's Been up All Night Moving the Goalposts

I'm not suffering from a lack of content in my head, just a way to organize it all. I thought about it for a moment and was like, this blog is loosing momentum, perhaps it is, in this context. It's getting too hard to stay personal in the blogosphere, too many friends, family, perspective employers, etc read this, so I'm not as quick to curse, put crazy pictures, and its hard to put an imitation of myself out there.

Where does it go then? Well, I'm still pondering that, shall I write about music, shall I write about my profession, should I write about random musings about life, man its just all complicated, but I'm going to continue to write, about something, nothing, hell I don't know.

It's hard to make life seem not mundane, and I've been able to spin my life to seem exciting, not the OC or Scrubs exciting, but much more exciting on paper than it really is.

I've come to a saturation point when it comes to my personal life, and I feel as if I'm going to ween myself away from personal blogging, and 'sell out' and try to focus on a topic, perhaps with a bunch of other peeps, join a group or something like that.

I have no lamp post as a guide in what to write. Organized media is a cash cow that focuses on stupid stuff like Anna Nicole and politics to make money, I'm skeptic of the opinions and research represented in blogs, and things like music and art, well, I'd rather just look and listen instead of reading.

What's on the horizon, we'll see.....

No comments: