Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Behind Window Bee, Explaining Patiently How She Needs to See Six Forms of ID

What can I say, I LOVE POP MUSIC, in an underground sorta way, the stuff that gravitates to me is stuff like this new Fountains of Wayne album, its just so damn good!

Tonight I went out to an Austin Music Mixer, lots of cool people, and a very eclectic mix, and not to mention the best crawfish po boy in town at Shoal Creek Saloon.

After that, I met up with some buds to discuss doing an 'interactive website' for next years SXSW festival to score us a badge, in the coming weeks I'll blog about some of the ideas I got runnin' thru the head, but lots of the inspiration comes from this dude's talk at SXSW.

Well there's my what did I have for dinner post? Did anyone have a good meal tonight?

1 comment:

Shannon Gillar Of The Sugarland Gillars said...

-Cooked and ate spaghetti, it was pretty tasty. Probably not as good as your crawfish.
-Edged the lawn.
-Read with my daughter.
-Cleaned up house for the coming maid.
-Put my kids to beds. Tell them 3 things I am proud of them for, prayers, hugs..
-Fixed my Oracle procedure problem.

All in all, your evening seems a bit more exciting..