Friday, April 06, 2007

Telephones Make Strangers Out of Lovers, Whisky Makes the Strangers All Look Good

Tonight the Beast and I made track to Moulton town to meet up with Manuelabor. Always nice hanging out with Manuel. It was pointed out that his name is 'Manuel,' not Man-Well, as I've been pronouncing it all these years.

I will also make a broad-general comment that this area is TOXIC for nightlife, absolutely TERRIBLE, and I'm one step closer to boycotting going out in this area FOREVER, yea, I'd rather sit and home and re-lace all of my tennis shoes.

I've found over the last month I've had the best times curling up with a good book, or random geeking out on the inter-web. Friends....how bout a beer at the house from now on, we'll thank ourselves at the end of the day.

No comments: