Saturday, June 09, 2007

What Say You Now, The Door is Opening, On Your Vigil and I'm in my Usual Way, I Save my Breath, Knowing What You're Wanting me to Say

Today marks a special day, my wonderful cousin John Fortune marries a wonderful girl from Amarillo by morning. I'm very happy for him, with him, as I think he's a solid human being. Out of all the years and all the weddings, I FINALLY got a flask as a wedding gift, I can't begin to tell y'all how excited about that, I'll use it countless times in many sneaky nights out on the town!

Here's me and mr armadillo puppet I found in the church, pictures just don't turn out for me. I just LOVE the tie :)


Marty and I, Marty helping with the cooking, and I look like wait staff in my suit, anyone see the silver drink tray??


Warring factions of the family, can't we just get along, ain't life too short for that? All together a fine time, despite the Lavaca county witch hunt for drinkers and drivers.

No comments: