Sunday, September 16, 2007

An' it ain't no use in turnin' on your light, I'm on the dark side of the road

Instead of blogging I could be listening to the timeless wisdom of Bob Dylan in concert, but I'm old. Yea, I can hear you saying, you're only as old as you feel......well, I'm OLD. As much as I want to bash the festival like a true cynic, I can, this festival is hands down perfect.

Here's the view from the cheap seats, I just couldn't be bothered to get closer. View from Ben Kweller, right next to the port-o-potties, and the little dude runnin' from the cops b/c he was smokin' some week in one of them. Go little dude go!


View from Lucinda William, a nice spot that avoids the mass of humanity traffic between two stages. I found myself here often. Lucinda on the left, Regina on the right, what a combo.


View from Common, man he's good, damn good.


Mike P's lovely Laura and I with our sweet leaf tea bandana's. Those and my nephew Collin's baby sunscreen did the trick. The head is only one shade pink this evening.


Finally, I forgot the name of the place, but its a posh restaurant in Austin that had ACL grub. Here's a nice chicken advocado cole slaw wrap fried wonderfulness.

No comments: