Sunday, October 14, 2007

I come flat broke, i will come by hell, to come by isobel

Typing from a brand spankin' new computer for my brother, with some altec lansing 80 dollar bling speakers from the amazon marketplace.

When Jr saw the new computer, heard the music, looked at the screen, there was a smile on this man's face, and family, you know how hard it is to put a smile on JR's face.

I'm looking forward to jammin' some CD's and playing CIV on this beast, I'm hyped right now, which is bad thing, for when I'm in Shiner, I wake up at the crack of 4.30 to get dressed and ready for work on time.

Let's see how it goes, I run through my typical set of 'cool songs' that sound amazing, but JR, he's all about Charlie Pride, Cat Stevens, Eagles and Beatles --- can't blame him I like all of them too :)

No comments: