Saturday, November 29, 2008

Broken beaten down Cant even get around Without an old man cane I fall and hit the ground

A night at the best pub in town, and I drink a coffee. It's the start of something special in my life, I can feel it.

Manuelabor, Lacination, and Sophia come for a visit. After a visit from these folks, my battery is charged. If they were near, I know I'd NEVER get tired of hanging out with them, the latter may not hold true :)


What I get from hanging out with these wonderful folks

-- A voice of reason and an ear to listen (even though I think Lacinator thinks I'm crazy) --

-- I get asked the hard questions, don't get judged on the answers, conversation flows so freely it's wonderful

-- General all around good laughs, fun, excitment, and good spirit.

1 comment:

Laci said...

I don't think you're crazy :P I think you are a genuine, honest person. I love that you say what you think and feel no matter the audience.

I pity the fool who thinks I think they're crazy! I do, I do!