Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Through Your State of Grace, Lift me Up, Walk into the Fire With Me

The astronomical clock in Prague has always has created an epiphany when gazing at the sun and moon, and walk of the apostles at the same glance. Not to mention the clock seems to sit in the middle of 'old' and 'new' city.

Similar, here I sit right smack dab in the middle of a crossroad in life, to my left is a lifestyle that's got me where I am today (for better or for worse), and to my right is a vision of where I want to be. Feels like I'm easing into one and out the other.

To my left, I'm one to harp on words like domestication and contentment, to my right I'm discovering new words like grace and compassion. I'm intrigued by the collective feelings of sorrow and happiness rather than the individual, I know I have a lot to learn.

Proper judgment means more than anything.

No comments: