Sunday, December 07, 2008

White Kitchen Walls with a Thousand Windows, You Turn On Winston in the Den.

Thinking about it today, my family balances me out, thank y'all so much for that. Blogging about / thinking about the family is therapeutic.

No chestnuts roasting on an open file, but we have some nice stockings hung by the chimney with care, and we also have 'Bedford Falls' up there, the famous places from the movie.


Back yard retrofitted with a sheet as a screen, projecting a movie while we basked in the hot tub.


Angle is everything when shooting pictures, here' the backyard pool looks a bit like puff daddy's stuff.. um maybe not, how am I supposed to judge until I get invited to one of puffy's parties.


The fam says its low maintenance, so no pool boys come over to clean.


Finally the Bailey Building and Loan. A queen bee I used to live with said I remind her of George Bailey, I think it's one of the best compliments I ever received, in context.

1 comment:

Jamie C said...

That is great stuff RB!