Sunday, May 03, 2009

Out on the Desert and I'm Feelin' Lost, The Bonnet Wears a Wire Albatross, Monster Ballads and the Stations of the Cross

Today begins a new journey, or as Monty Pyton would say, 'and now for something completely different.' I've always talked about perspective, but find myself staying in my mental 'safe' zone.

The more you look, the more you realize the facts are so far removed from our 'civilized' and advanced societies that everything is abstact, everything is personality and emotion based, and things seldom appear to be as they seem.

I think of 'the core' of your soul as the ball, and society has washed layers apon layers of 'crap' on you, new adventures, perspective, SELF-enrichment and a sky full of stars in a open desert will wash away these layers, leaving the core visible, malleable, discoverable, approachable.

The journey of self discovery starts with a step, for years to come, drunken steps, back and forth, 5 - 10 years from now I'll have the walk of life down to a T, with a balance of perspective.

State of mind is an open book and a blank page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rob.....How long are you going to be there?

sara