Monday, November 16, 2009

When I was young my mama sat me down and told me how it goes, You'll walk the world but most of what you're looking for is under your nose

Today the term Celestial Bureaucrats caught my ear, made me laugh tremendously, so much so that I went out registered the domain name -- Interesting concept when taken into account what they actually are, perhaps after watching my 5 DVD set of doing business in China, I'll have a plan...if only i knew Mandarin.
 
In the course of my morning, another funny, the Moro Islamic Liberation Front, which brings new meaning to 'milf.'  These dudes are the reason I'm cutting the Southern Philippines out of a world tour.
 
Also thought about growing up and what it means, post pending -- In the meantime, I'm going to go enjoy some of this Baghdad rain Andy Dufrain style --

No comments: