What I've come to understand is an arrangement between pragmatism and mysticism, and have come to a happy acceptance that these two entities will be playing tug-o-war with my soul till I'm vapor.
Last night, snow / rain / and cacti in the window from a pub.
and the second city stage --
Conflicting Themes - Often times, for life we choose one theme and go with it, from a 'user interface' perspective, it looks something like this. You click on the choice you want, you hit ok, then you roll with it. But what if you like a little of each of them? For instance below, what if I like parts of 'reflector' and parts of 'plastic'?
What are the benefits?
- Life is all about brand, the more authoritative you are in your brand, the better off everything you touch will be
- Mental Exercise -- Being able to articulate an answer better than others
- Doing the 'hard stuff' makes you a better person
- The ability to take all the themes and piece them together helps serve as a better integrator of thoughts and ideas.

No comments:
Post a Comment