Had to really look the word up to see what it meant. The definition, 'A sudden revelation of truth inspired by a seemingly trivial incident.' Guess those things are good, and I think you can condition yourself to have more and more of them.
Here's where I have them, and what they pertain to --
- While sitting in my cube, I have to get up, walk around, figure out how to disseminate, diffuse, and catalog next steps moving forward
- Sitting in pubs with friends of like minds, who cultivate ideas, no trolls
- Visual queues, looking at something, man made or nature, going 'damn, there's something really significant about that'
- Being vigorously hard on the heart and mind, body and soul, constant probing as long as I can withstand -- I always figure there will be time for rest one day, or not
What I do with them --
- Frame it context, act.
- Push the envelope
- Weave into your existence
- Share / Communicate, the most important part

No comments:
Post a Comment