With a belly somewhat unsettled and an open mind, I can see a decoupling of societal constructs, it'll only do me well.
The mind always imagines things worse than it actually is, here's the worst of my imagination shining through
- Having a sloppy / snoring roommate
- Eating bugs for dinner
- getting shot at or riding helicopters
- not 'fitting in'
- getting hooked to the plow and working your butt off relentlessly
- living 'groundhog day' over and over
- 750 yards of roaming space
OR, you can take the experience life has given you and choose to enjoy that experience. You can build / morph true feelings, true experience, bonding and reverence. You can make it a time to leave the distractions behind and see what really lies in the core.
I'll be blogging more, I'll have more time to think, I want to catch a rhythm, I want to make it good.

No comments:
Post a Comment