If you've seen the movie 'The Titanic', I don't want to be that dude who falls the length of the ship, bashes into the spinning thing, then lands in the cold icy water. Sure would be nice to get in one of the lifeboats, but it's more likely that I'm going to balance on some floating furniture like Kate Winslet until the next ship arrives.
Before
----------
After
----------
Nice to see you Frank, I'll have our Spain log posted soon, as I found it cleaning out my cube, Nice to see you Toby, I'll go pimpin' the hoes' with you one night soon (hahaha), and nice to see you Munyos, I'm getting that Mexican strat soon, and we'll tear it up.
As for the rest of us, may the powers that be have mercy on our souls! WHEW!

1 comment:
Hey man, sorry to hear it came to that. Best of luck!
Post a Comment