As I blog now, close friends know Toshi has left the building, for a career back home. We did our best to entertain him for the last time in the states, at least for this visit.
As the night progressed, Jenny and Toshi engaged in a 'stare fight', which I was going to feature as a headlining event merely b/c it was soooo funny. I wanted to entitle it 'The American B*tch vs. the Japanese Zen Master.' hahahahaha!
Toshi also stumbled apon a Livestrong, as he proudly shots "LIVESTRONG" at the bar
Since he's the man of the evening, all pictures feature Toshi, even this one, a 'Toshi Sandwich' in the back of the car.
I'll leave everyone with a picture of the 'Livestrong Brothas', Toshi and John.
The night was a huge success, if I'm able to quote one of many of Toshi's quotable quotes for the evening....'I'm f*cked up, but I feel so bada$$'.
As Mr. Anderson would say 'Cheers Mate' --

No comments:
Post a Comment