skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
RB Blog
True Happiness Lies Beyond your Fries and Happy Burger --
Friday, April 06, 2007
Once There Was a Time I Could Find Pretty Words to Sing
Nate Dogg, an Army Man --- I wish you love and wish you well buddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
RB
Overworked, over-urgent typical IT guy who likes to spend time reading Hemmingway in Paris and sh*t like that.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(105)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(11)
►
2008
(120)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(11)
▼
2007
(219)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(27)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(19)
►
May
(22)
▼
April
(32)
Hear You Laughing and my Soul is Saved, On Forgott...
Climax and the Human Spirit
No le hace si no sabes moverte güerita, baila conm...
Fight, Fight, To Win Back your Heart Again
How Long Till My Soul Gets It Right
There Were Bells, On A Hill, But I Never Heard the...
Na Na Na Na Na
I Dream, I Am a Circle Lost in the Clouds
He's just a Singer, Natural Born Guitar Ringer, Ki...
When he says "voulez-vous coucher avec moi?" -- Ru...
Driftin' Upward Gently Lifting Lazy on the Wind, R...
And If Life is Really as Short as it Seems, Then W...
Two Drifters Off To See the World, There's Such a ...
You Chased the Sun Around the Cote d' Azur, Until ...
Havin' Her On My Brain's Like Gettin' Hit by a Tra...
You've got your pride, and a blue-steel '45, And y...
I am One of Those Melodramatic Fools, Neurotic to ...
Is It Too Much To Demand I Want a Full House and a...
Laika Flew Through the Inky Blue, 'Til Laika Neare...
Cause the Ride Home is Long, And the Birds Will Si...
Stumble Across Another Poor Old Soul from the Drea...
With Your Big Brains, and Your 'Know How'
motoring -- what's your price for flight
We Questioned Religions, Fed Bread to the Pigeons,...
I'd hammer out danger -- I'd hammer out a warning ...
Telephones Make Strangers Out of Lovers, Whisky Ma...
Once There Was a Time I Could Find Pretty Words to...
And When I see Mr Frump in His Iron Lung, This is ...
Then some skinny b*tch walks by in some hot pants ...
Behind Window Bee, Explaining Patiently How She Ne...
When We Arrive Sons and Daughters, We'll Build our...
Standing with my back to the wall minding the sky ...
►
March
(16)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(19)
►
2006
(255)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(34)
►
January
(35)
►
2005
(235)
►
December
(34)
►
November
(29)
►
October
(24)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(27)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(27)
►
May
(34)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(1)
►
2004
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2003
(17)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2002
(16)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
2001
(4)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
1997
(1)
►
October
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment