Being from small town Texas, we had to take american football pictures, so Jenny and I decided to re-live the glory days and take a football-esque picture on the steps of the state capital.
Ashley and I took a picture facing down congress, a really cool view, it was pretty fun just sitting there watching good ol congressmen go by, and wondering if the Capital Police were going to spray us with mace. At any rate, Ashley lives 1000 miles in the distance and soon after that, we drudged back.
O damn how the legs hurt again. Thanks for coming out Jenny -- Even though I had to postpone my swimming lesson ;)

2 comments:
you're such a white dude! but cool at it.
HAHAHA -- Yea I know I'm so damn white -- check out that farmers tan bleeding thru too! YIPPIE -- Just think, after 10 more months of laser hair treatment I'll actually be able to get a tan!
Post a Comment