Friday, April 29, 2005

Waterwall and Downtown Houston

Friday was a night of excitement as we ventured to a pub for some Billards and Boddington's. I had the best pub food I've ever had in my life! The music in the pub actually recycled in the pub, that was craziness, totally meant it was time to go!

Down near Westheimer (sp?) and the Galleria is the dreaded Waterwall, I love that thing, even though it makes me have to pee everytime I see it.



Also took a drive in the downtown area, I LOVE looking at the tall buildings and such. They filmed Reality Bites down there somewhere, or at least the skyscraper part. Damn I wonder how many IT Professionals it takes to run all the computers down there. It has to be like 500,000 or something like that.

Here's a killer green picture of me downtown wired with some big bldgs behind me that you can't really see. This was in a pretty dodgy part of downtown, hopped out quick, snapped picture quick, hopped back in the car.

No comments: