Tonight was my first 'shopping' trip since April. I have been travelling with one pair of pants, worn last Thursday, Friday, Sat (while in the rain at the renfest), and today at work (yes, by then the pants were a bit musty and ripe).
Still not having touched home base and heading to New Braunfels for the Cowboys and Bob's Bada$$ BBQ, the need to stop at 'the gap' for some jeans and a nice shirt was eminent.
So, by the time the morning readers of this blog are reading, I'll be prancin' into work with a new pair of jeans, new shirt, and even a new belt. My co-workers are going to think, who the hell is that?
I sure don't like the idea of having to dress up at the job one day, even if that means 'business casual.'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment