Killer cars is right, last night on the way home, as I35 goes from three lanes to two, the Astro Van in front slams on the breaks, I therefore slam on the breaks, barely missing a collision, but the Altima behind me, BAM, slams into the back of the VDub, and the momentum pushes me into the van in from of me, creating a car sandwich. No injuries and minute harm done to the vdub, but my neck is killin' me today from the whiplash.
What does it all mean, I hate driving, especially on the daily commute. It's different driving a Porshe thru winding country roads, but the exotic commute always produces near collisions.
Driving is scary, we take it all for granted, especially on highways, where the person in that other lane could just smash right into you. Damn, I'm morbid, and what a lame post, have a great weekend everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment