Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I Try to Focus, I'm Starin' At the Screen, Pretending what I know what All These Little Flashing Lights Mean

A bit disheartening when you sit there for 4+ hours taking a practice test and all you can muster is a 60.57, you need 61 to pass, wonder if they round up? The questions are intimidating, misleading, and downright shitty at times.

Reading all this project manager is omnipotent jazz and trying to figure out all this stuff makes me think that I'm going to live a life doomed to hell if I actually do this 'correctly' in the working world, I better get a gold plated Ferrari! -- hahaha

The last 8 or so months has equated into what can be comperable to your hardest college class. However, the benefit is not that you just memorize a bunch of shit to be forgotten, but some practical life skills in organization and management can be derived from these 'knowledge areas.'

No use spending 600 bones to take the test until I can consistently score in the 70's on this biatch. Two more practice tests, if I score over 70, I'll take GOSH DARN (politically correct way of saying something far more potent) test next Thursday, if not, I'm going to postpone a few weeks in order to have MORE 'brown bag lunches' with more 'SME's.'

As Dr. Smith from Lost in Space would say "O the Pain, O the Pain."


Knowledge Area NoKnowledge Area% Correct
1Project Management Framework (15 questions)73 %
2Project Integration Management (14 questions)42 %
3Project Scope Management (19 questions)68 %
4Project Time Management (23 questions)65 %
5Project Cost Management (17 questions)47 %
6Project Quality Management (17 questions)64 %
7Project Human Resource Management (15 questions)46 %
8Project Communications Management (13 questions)69 %
9Project Risk Management (15 questions)46 %
10Project Procurement Management (14 questions)57 %
11Project Professional Responsibility (13 questions)84 %

No comments: