Wednesday, July 12, 2006

It Was the Best of Times, It was the Worst of Times, The Age of Wisdom, The Age of Foolishness

Wow --- sometimes life just knocks the wind out of you. A hero of mine would say, "it's hard to know right from wrong, when all objectivity's gone, but you still carry on," man and it's really tricky for an identity blogger to blog about things that vexes them, especially when it comes to 'protecting' the innocent and bashing the 'guilty.' Everyone has reasons for self preservation and self actualization, but isn't it strange that the people who are truly closer to this in life are the ones that often can't sleep at night (yea I'm an idealist, shoot me).

But --- why complain? Most things are great, living out in the burbs is great. I'm just waiting for my nephew to pop his head up one day and say "Why is my loser uncle sleeping in my bed." hahaha, o wait, that's not funny.

Another perk of the burbs is reconnecting with friends that live in the area. My great high school buddy Brandon come to find out lives about a mile down the road from me, and tonight we shot some hoops. Back in college we used to play with some good basketball players, and Brandon was actually good, they called him 'Bird.'

Well I had the pleasure to be in 'Bird's' wedding some time back, and here's a picture of Bird and his lovely wife Becky.


Tomorrow is my information dump session for the PMP exam, I've taken a practice test, It was VERY f'in hard, I didn't pass, but after I take two more hopefully I'll get that average up.

This weekend is Collin T's birthday, and we got the dual party thing going on, first with all the kids on Saturday, which I'll try to avoid, for as the Grinch would say, "O the Noise, Noise, Noise." Sunday is the family party, and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone, giving people massive bear hugs, and maybe a dog pile or two is in order.

This weekend I'm also sending out about 1,000,000,000 resumes, does anyone want to buy me this?

No comments: