Monday, July 03, 2006

Some People Looked Strange, Some People Looked Deranged, Some People are Just Looking Through You

What can you say about Apples in Stereo, I love em' -- hooked on them all weekend. Well here's this weeks installment of content for a pretty effin' weak blog. Nothing much, and everything much going on in life these days, here's some content for the page.

I paid for (well my Visa Card paid for) and scheduled my PMP exam, 27th of July somewhere off Ben White in south Austin. I'm pretty confident I'll at least pass. Currently I'm memorizing 'Rita's Chart', which is page 39 of a book, I don't know why, but Rita said to memorize it for the test. Also I'm memorizing the 44 high level 'PMBOK Process.' The 44 processes have over 1,200 ITTO's (Inputs Tools Techniques and Outputs), If I have to memorize all those, I'm f*cked.

What's in the cd player, well I'm hovering with My Morning Jacket, Sondre Lerche, Mando Diao, and The Sadies' 'Favorite Colors' Album (which is amazing.) Also making the list, I am Kloot, Gods and Monsters (an album that is big time growing on me), and Phantom Planet, don't ask me why.

Tomorrow I watch Deutschland play world cup, and head back to the big city and probably catch a fireworks display or something like that.

Have a nice day internet friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I finally have a connection on which I can check out Divineguitar. I have recentlly joined the world of myspace....peer pressure got to me. Hope all is well in Austin. I have moved up towards Dallas.

I didn't read your blog, I just wanted to contact you. I lost all of my email address again. I am at j2k2cox@earthlink.net

Anonymous said...

Last comment was from Jill (Kovalcik) Cox