Hopefully I'll get a nod or wink from the Gods. If I don't pass, I'll know why, I know what I'm weak on, If I pass, I'll be at Crown and Anchor tomorrow night getting blitzed.
Let's talk about what's conventional....Study for months and months, a balanced concerted effort, phased learning and all that jazz. Let's talk about Robert study methods, f*ck off for the six months during class, slackin' not putting in the due diligence, taking two 4 hour practice tests back to back two days before the test, and not a day of rest before the test, but rather giving the first good look at the ITTO's for the nine knowledge areas. You see, there's about 1,200 ITTO's, well I remember the cliff notes version eloquently knowns as 'Ritas Process Chart.' So we'll see if that will work. If I'm to pass, its due to my skill in calculating earned value, standard deviation, cost and schedule variances (I'm good at that sh*t).
So I'm sitting here, watching Armageddon with my sis, (who's seen it about a thousand times and quoting what Steve Buschemi says before he says it), my 'down time.' It's like the athlete before the 'big game,' I've got a puckered b*tthole, nervous as all hell, etc....but hey when it all comes down to it, its a mere 400 bucks to retest.
Tomorrow, 10.30 AM I'll be sitting in some crusty testing center, probably with some crusty headphones on, Red Bull and Skor bar, and hopefully when the battle is over and the dust settles, I'll click the 'finish' button, it'll say I pass and I'm certified, and I can be a happy dude and then focus efforts on finding the job of my dreams.
No guts no glory, balls to the wall, Carpe Diem, however you want to see it.......or...tomorrow is another day. Regardless, send good vibes my way, the entropy may help me get a question or two more right.
my predictions
65% -- Pass
35% -- Fail
-------------------------------------
"Boldness has genius, power and magic in it!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
kick ass on the test
Post a Comment