Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Hottie Burns Hair Off Robert's Chest

Sittin' in at my hair appointment is always interesting, I always seem to make a new friend. This time is was, man I can't think of her name, but another 'hot' one, as she prods me with the laser for an hour in a half, we talk about all sorts of stuff, and at the end she goes, 'wow you're a fun person.'

Typical questions include ----

....ummm, So, seen any movies lately?
....ummm, Did you watch Oprah yesterday?
....ummm, Are you a beach person or a mountain person?
....ummm, Do you believe in miracles?

Always so bubbly and happy, I can't seem to break it to them that I'm the one of the more cynical f*cks on the planet, so I just go with the easy topics, don't bring up anything that someone doesn't understand, and it will keep conversation flowing freely and win friends, not great friends, just friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One cynical f*ck to another, man, easy does it... What's that smell? Damn Rob you stink!