Saturday, August 05, 2006

Painting my Room in a Colorful Way, and When My Mind is Wandering, There I will Go

Fixing a Hole is right. The 'main event' for the day for Bob wasn't the 20 miles on the bike, but the adventure after the bike ride.

Since in many ways I'm 'Princess Robert', I ask, 'Bob, can you dig this hole for my mailbox?'. Bob says, sure, it'll only take 30 minutes. So here's Bob slavin' away with a post hole digger while I offer moral support.


All fine and dandy until Bob hits the unmarked shit pipe, and contrary to popular movies, shit didn't fly up everywhere, but we could smell it.


Shit happens, In the course of it all I got a nice tan on my bald head.

Later that evening, I eat with the family, drink a few beers while geeking out at Antiques, Art, Beer, and then retire on the couch watching Tango and Cash. Brother in law asks what I did the next day, I tell him, and his rebuttal is, "Damn, that's pathetic." ---whateva

No comments: