I'm white trash rich today, but after the bills are paid, the carriage turns back to a pumpkin. A night out on the town with my cousin the football coach was great, as downtown was riddled with 'Welcome Coaches' signs everywhere.
You see, my cuz Donnie loves this girl to no end, and she seems to be interested in him, and its a very....ummm,......for lack of a better word 'cute' thing to see, for I know him as being football coach and teaching meatheads how to tackle people and things like that.
Donnie was telling me about the Def Leppard / Journey concert he went to a few weeks back, how Journey is on their 3rd lead singer, and how the show kicked a$$. I recall the first time I heard "Lights," riding around with my brother as a young kid, going f*ck me -- these dudes are amazing! While I was 8ish, I then had my ears tuned to Wheel in the Sky, Faithfully, Open Arms....the hits go on, and I even bought the Journey Escape video game for the Atari, which was 26 bucks, a lot of money back in the day, but I 'played it till my fingers bled' -- dodging the falling guitars, drums and pianos, etc.
Well the Stella was right on track for Don, we had a great night catching up with family gossip, Mike D probably was hanging out going "Huh" half the time as we talked about the cool people, the weird people, and all the others.
This weekend I have a family reunion, and to keep the blogs flowing, I'll blog in detail about funny family stuff later, It's not too hard to come up with content! ---hahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment