Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Allied Command Ignored All His Men, And Called on Benny to do it Again

There ain't no world war, and there isn't no Red Baron out, but Benny and I have been out on adventures every night this week thus far. We go on some wicked long walks, fighting the dogs off, looking at dream homes of 'old' money in Hyde Park, he's trimming his nails as they press against the pavement, and I'm conditioning myself for long walks around Deutschland.

Benny walks in front of me, he's becoming very obedient in his walking. So far he hasn't found me a girlfriend, but he said he's working on it! hahahaha --


Other points of interest, the music gods have blessed me with great luck on my upcoming trip to the motherland. We arrive in Berlin the morning of May 11th, after checking out the Brandenburg Gate and Tiergarten Park, the night will bring me to The Kesselhaus to see the Babyshambles, it may be ol' Pete's last tour, that is if he can hold it together till then. Or who knows, it may just be a bunch of media overplay, he's been arrested more than one can count, I know the bobbies over there are tolerant, but damn, come on.

If that's not good enough news, there's some kind of festival or something going on, and low and behold The Divine Comedy, or at least Neil Hannon will grace this place with his presence. Putting this into perspective for readers of the blog, this is like an Arab's trip to Mecca, this man has inspired me, and helped me put life's little turmoils into perspective countless numbers of times. He's where I ripped off 'divineguitar,' and I painstakingly try to learn his tunes on the acoustic guitar. If I can be cheesy for a moment, from a musical perspective, he had me from hello. hahahaha

Well, Benny is conked out here on the couch, and I have to do my due diligence on 'risk management', yes it is painful.
---------------------

"Sometimes this life is like being afloat on a raging sea in a little row boat, just trying not to be washed overboard --- But if you take your chances and you ride your luck and you never never never never give up, those waves will see you safely to a friendly shore." -- DC

No comments: