I don't know what it is about this new mac we got at work, but it makes me smile, but I don't think in a 'good' way. We have to make everything safari compliant now, so as the code thickens, this pretty little all in wonder everything built in the monitor mac will probably get thrown into the wall.
I hear you can do some wonderful things with the 'garage band' software, and people always say its better for graphics (even though I don't agree, it's just that Jafa's (Just another fucking artist) are used to using a mac).
But come on, how bout a right click, it's pretty damn useful.

1 comment:
Oh, come on now. Macs aren't that bad. They're a helluva lot nicer on the eyes, not to mention that they don't CRASH all the time like infamous PCs and Windows, LOL.
In fact, this is being typed to you on a G4 iBook. And let's not forget that more sales of the Mac just makes my paycheck that much bigger. ;-) ;-)
Post a Comment