Saturday, April 29, 2006

Eeyore's Birthday

Gotta love Austin, only place I know that has things like Eeyore's Birthday, which is the donkey in Winnie the Poo. I'd consider myself liberal, but this crowd makes me look like, hmmm, some ultra conservative.


Well the Austin hippies come out of the woodwork for this one, I think they were even smokin' weed up on that hill! hahaha ---- Some of the drum circles were amazing, this one was the best. There were plenty circles, plenty hula hoops, and I saw a lot of painted boobs that should have been covered.


Finally there's the egg toss, I like this 'sport' just keep steppin back and throwing and catching the egg until the egg breaks. Didn't stay around for the winners, but we saw a lot of peeps get smashed by eggs, how lovely.


The weather was beautiful for the day, but as it stands, Texas has weather identity crisis, it can't decide if it's hot or cold (cold meaning a nice 70 degrees.)

No comments: