Well big time congrats to you Manuel and Laci, I'm totally hyped about the event. Had to pull some pictures out of the archive, Manuelabor and Don Quixote, pictured in Toledo Spain.
Manuelabor on the mountain monestary Montserrat, a hop skip and a jump outside of Barcelona. Just in time, the M:I:3 pose.
We did 2 European Tours together, the first one for a month or so, and the next for a few weeks. The first tour we got mad at each other and didn't talk to each other for about 3 hours, the second tour, we got mad at each other and didn't talk for about 10 seconds. He's one of the few people that I could tolerate on a trip like that, and I'm surprised he could tolerate me for that long. Here we are at Jim and Tina's humble abode in Spiesen.
Looking forward to a potential bachelor party to New Orleans with a hand picked set of folks. Exciting Exciting Exciting -- a sign we are getting old and wise, from Kaspar ShoRacks to galavanting around Europe to getting married, my how time flies when you are having fun!
Big time congrats!

1 comment:
It was good talking to you too Robert. It always makes me laugh when I check out the pics and the commentary. -Manuel
Post a Comment