Sunday, April 09, 2006

And Though My Stomach may be Empty, I'll Feed my Head from the Horn of Plenty

My 'beach body' became 'beached body' for the day as loads of food was offered up by my wonderful sister and brother in law. I will proclaim that he's easily the best cook I've ever seen (you are right up there too Jennifer :) --

On this side, adding 5 pounds to my belly, we have dinner rolls, green beans, homemade mac and cheese, and some wicked BBQ sauce.


On this side adding 3 pounds to my belly (all meat, 'low carb'), pork loin, sausage, chicken, and a big fat turkey, all thrown on the pit and grilled to perfection.


My my my, a weekend of amazing food, a far cry from my typical tuna helper, pasta in a bag, soup and salad days of the week. I really didn't know what to do with myself this weekend.

No comments: