Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Dallas Nightclub -- ATX Cesspool

Well we were slated to go to The House of Torment (damn that just sounds scary) tonight, but as the devil had it, it was closed.

To prepare for the torment, I knew I had to get a good buzz going, because I'm an absolute panzy when it comes to scary stuff, and I dogged the co-workers out the last few years on this one, and I vowed to go this year.

Beforehand is FREE BEER on Wednesday for us DPS peeps, one of the only few perks. Here I'm pictured with "BIG KEV," the biggest and baddest programmer on our team. Pool was the game, and Miller Light (less filling taste great ---ha) was the poison. I actually told Kev that I was going to need to hold his hand thru the Haunted House, but he didn't agree with that idea.


Here was the original crew slated to go to get tormented, rest assured, next week I will post of picture of me either on the Wall of Shame, or with a big wet stain in my drawers.


Instead of the House of Torment, we went to Dallas Nightclub, I hate that place sooo bad, complained until we could leave, as Mike D was 'callin me out' all night.

No comments: