Wednesday, October 26, 2005

House of Torment -- Austin, Texas

As Haloween approaches, I'm finally able to make a trip to the House of Torment, Austin's scariest haunted house.

You ask where I was? I was behind Nate-Dogg the entire time, because I'm a total Panzy. At one point this clown jumped out from under this table and scared the Bejesus out of me! I hate clowns, they are the creepiest / scariest things EVER!


The crew that went, Dawn and Jessica were the gals, and they did much better than me. It's amazing how scary they can make things, or maybe I'm just that much of a flake. Then there's Kev, who rides the sweetest Harley I've ever seen, and the doc, Mike D, and Bob. Also coming out was Nate Dogg and the Beastmaster.


At least I didn't make the wall of shame at the Torment House, I made it thru.

As the crew goes to Dallas Nightclub, I go home, because I detest the place. I'd rather do some geeking, and listening to the sound of the Irish band JJ72 -- as I settle my brain for a long night's nap.

No comments: