Monday, October 10, 2005

Good Luck Lou Gehrig

As luck would have it, I met up with Yasu, Aya, and Tomomi this evening for some brilliant Valentinos Pizza on the square in San Marcos.

It seems as if Toshi (you remeber our Japanese hero that used to grace the pages of this blog at least once a week) left me some good luck charms. Yasu has been holding out on me all this time! It's like I missed out on two months of good luck!

I don't know what the cats are called, it was too hard to remember, but there they are, the backdrop of some bamboo in Kyoto.


With the extra good luck, I plan to buy the winning 77 million dollar lotto ticket, going to visit Toshi, karoke'ing some Foreigner or REO Speedwagon, and going to one of these brilliant Japanese hot springs I hear so much about!

Don't wish me luck, cause I don't need it anymore! ha! --- If that doesn't work out, I hope the other cliche of 'chance favors the prepared mind' is true.

No comments: