Just look at Mr Heavy Couch in front of the new crib, all happy. Big congrats to Mike D on the new place, you've earned it in so many ways.
Then there's Bob, in for the final touches as me and Mike D can barely stand. My old apartments, The Solano Apartments, looks much like a rest home, but an awesome place to live, allows you to drive your vehicle right up the courtyard to the front house, and that's what we did. Neighbors, Phil and Ben, Billy, Chris, and Jim, I'll miss ya, glad to have gotten the opportunity to have known y'all.
Then there's the new roomates, Jenny and Benny, both female dogs! ha, naw just kidding. I love both of these creatures to death, one's a bit moodier than the other, but so be it. My new residence is on 38th and Red River, a 10 minute brisk stroll brings you into the heart of the Red River District, my opinion the coolest part of town. 10 minutes west is Hyde Park, 10 minutes North is work, and 10 minutes east is some serious ghetto.
Mike P told me to test out on Jenny the command "Bring me a beer b*tch" while sitting on the couch. I told him if I were to try that, I'd be picking glass out of my forehead from a smashed bottle.
For an extremely entertaining read on rat and human 'balls' and ball sizes, check out the beastmaster's latest piece.

1 comment:
I see that you were so weakened from lifting of your heavy ass futon that you couldn't even keep your puny little camera phone level to take a picture. What a wuss!! Don't even get me started with that Drizzle shiznit....
Post a Comment