Enter Beachbody.com, a very impressive cardio dvd workout Mr Ryan let me borrow. I did the first exercise tonight and it's a fantastic video filled with punches, kicks and stretches, and yes I had to pause a few times to catch my breath.
I hope I don't look as gay as Richard Simmons doing these excercises, I waited till the beast and the bee were out of the house before I popped it in. Benny the doggie gave me a few weird looks while I was jumping around.
Aronald used to be the shittiest actor in the world (some could still debate that I suppose), but he said the key to success was to envision what you wanted to be and make it happen. I don't want to have a huge beer belly anymore, I want to be flexible, and I want to get in shape, just to feel better and have more energy in general.
Wish me luck in my adventures, once I get a washboard stomach, I'll say what the hell is next? But overall getting in great shape will help in day to day struggles as the natural stress fighting endorphines that come out while exercising will hopefully make my life more productive.
Thanks Ryan, you rock!

1 comment:
Good for you! And you wont have to stop the tape to catch your breath after a while ;)
hehe- lovin' the Aronald pictures! The one on the right looks like his chest and tummy make a face! ^_^
Well, keep at it- as long as you don't quit, you'll get there :D
Oh, and be careful not to knock anything over while your kicking and punching :P
~K
Post a Comment