Around May 17, just think of me, I'll be frolicking around the mountain like Fraulein Maria did, laughing at the brook when it trips and falls, and generally being on cloud 9.
Also, the acient city of Prague, in terms of 'vibe', its the most amazing 'vibe' I've ever felt in a city, one of mystery and mystique, coupled with really religious stuff balanced out by what seems to be really sinister stuff.
Snapped some pictures last time, and from Charles Bridge, its hands down got to be some of the most picturesque places on the planet.
Prague also has the biggest castle in the world, this isn't it. This is what I believe to be a church in the main plaza in downtown Prague. It's a shame I don't know more about what I snap pictures of.
Last time hanging out there, this was the 'underbelly', and I do plan to spend some time down here. Last time I was a wide eyed tourist, second time around it's time to explore, examine and mingle.
There's our two non-Deutschland stops on the trip, and boy they are doozies. I am riddled with stress, and a breath of fresh Bavarian air will do the trick.

2 comments:
Beautiful...Unusual!
Click to watch: My Guitar Gently Weeps on a Ukelele
Description: Amazing Ukelele player plays George Harrison's 'My Guitar Gently Weeps' on the ukelele.
Want to see more cool videos? Go to video.google.com Think you have an even cooler video? Add it at upload.video.google.com
If you're having trouble watching the video, try copying the following URL into your browser: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1352016870638076087&pr=goog-sl
Thanks for that Ms P! Awesome stuff!
Post a Comment