Sunday, June 12, 2005

AMF Boat Trip

Well today we crawled in a boat and 'sailed' Lake Travis, had some beers, some food, some sun. I was supposed to supply the music, but got a little nervous at the crowd of musical guru's that would be on the trip. I wouldn't want anyone to go damn, what the hell are we listening to? Plus my contemplative mellow white boy type music probably would have just depressed everyone and everyone would have jumped off the boat. Still would have been better than the new Coldplay. So hence, we listened to KLBJ.

To start the evening, Ian is shown playing with the ball in the water. Actually my clumsy a$$ dropped it in the water and it started floating away from the boat.



Well the boat docks, and people swam around and such. Friends are making me try to show off my half a$$ swimming skills, but I'm too afraid. I mean, not to be morbid or anything, but this just looks like Titanic type stuff here, people all swimmin around. WHEW!



Great to see the old faces, and many new faces. Alissa / Ron, we miss the hell out of you as you are in all of our thoughts. We'll tear it up when y'all come back to ATX.



---------------
Steh auf wenn Du am Boden Bist!

No comments: