Tuesday, June 07, 2005

The Face of Misery

Folks, enter Tony, he's a buddy of mine, Abs's boyfriend, all around cool dude. Now I don't know about y'all, but he damn sure doesn't look like he's having a good time at this weeding, and most definately looks like a fish out of water.

What were y'all doin' dude, that crazy stuff where you dance around the bride and groom to 'their song'?


Tony and Abs are on this crazy a$$ diet in which they can't eat hardly anything. Abs was in a happy / hungry mood the other night, and all she could eat was strawberries and carrots. Tony said he wakes up every morning all light headed due to lack of food. I think they are crazy, come on folks, 4 words (eat less, exercise more), can't go wrong.

I had the distinct pleasure of hanging out Tony and Abs last Saturday. We watched the ring juggling championships, some interesting lookin' dudes on there. Met a chick that has bada$$ taste in music, records concerts (gave me Elvis Costello live @ ACL!), and someone I look forward to going to gigs with!

No comments: