Then it was time for The Shells, and this was at 11:45, architecture in helsinki was slated for 12:40. So I did the grandpa thing, and although I wanted to see the band, I didn't want to feel like sh*t today at work, so call me Grandpa Bruns or what have you, I left and called it an early night.
The special treat came when we met up with Rebecca, a pleasure to see her. She has a cool friend who I will dub 'Nate-Dogg II' who has great taste in music, and somehow dragged Rebecca out to the gig.
Here's a picture of the lovely Rebecca and yours truly Mr. Fat Head.
The night was fun, kinda a bust that I didn't see the band, but the brautwuerst and kraut at the end of the night was splendid. Rebecca and Nate II, feel free to post about what you thought of the gig. Did I miss anything, or was it good that I went home to snooze?
Today finds me listening to the soothing sounds of East 17, the brit version of the Backstreet Boys. Here's the rest of what I'm jammin' in almost real time.

No comments:
Post a Comment