Thursday, June 16, 2005

Kasabian - Processed Beats

And Processed Beats it was. The light show was fantastic, but the mysterious 'man behind the curtian' sound has never impressed me. I see a dude playing guitar, I hear the sound, I hear a sound, and don't see where its coming from, I'm like, yea, whateva.

The opening band was horrible, I'd rather hear Adam Sandler fart on a snare drum, and Kasabian came on, I had my standing on the bench un-obstructed view for 4 songs, then it was to the back for me, and before the show was over I was out on the street watching the scores of people walk down sixth.

In this picture, If I had a dollar for every drugged up, skinny, indie brit on stage, I'd have a lot of money! No, I'm not a hater, just trying to be funny.



Third Thursday on the drag looked very hoppin', I saw 5 flame jugglers, It must be the 'theme' or something, I'll check that sh*t out next month.

Tired - Grouchy - Stressed - Contemplative - A night I should have stayed home. One of those nights where I'm in a leave me the f*ck alone mood, sorry Toshi and Jenny for being a groucho.

No comments: