Team America World Police Soundtrack - This is supposed to be a funny ass movie -- One of the songs on it is called "America, Fuck Yea", it is the funniest shit I've heard in a long time. This movie pokes a lot of fun at American Foriegn Policy.
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Soundtrack - Neil Hannon of The Divine Comedy does the main score for the movie 'So Long & Thanks for All the Fish' , gotta support Neil. One of these days I want to see this movie, maybe with a nephew or something.
Lyrics Born - Same !@#$ Different Day -- Quality Stuff, nuff said. I've been in a huge Blackalicious mood lately, therefore checking out the cheap cd / dvd combo. Great lyrics -- 'Ain't no love in your life, that's some sad a$$ shit'
James - The Best Of -- Something I had ages ago, just in the mood for it again, every song on the CD is stellar.
---------------
Those who feel the breath of sadness
Sit down next to me
Those who find they’re touched by madness
Sit down next to me
Those who find themselves ridiculous
Sit down next to me -- James (Sit Down)

No comments:
Post a Comment