Sunday, September 11, 2005

All this Breathing in Never Breathing Out

Just look at that big / lovely TV. My TV blew up a long long time ago, and I haven't got it replaced, so it's pure heaven to see a tube like that. Nothing like seeing high definition tennis balls flying around.

Today my old tennis partner Brandon and I, along with 25,000 other fans at Flushing Meadows were hoping for a miracle, thinking our hero Andre Agassi would take out Federer in the US Open final.


Things were close, but no cigar, as Agassi didn't pull off the upset. However, the comrodery was pleasant and well welcomed, not too mention the delicious queso.

-------
personal anecdote (as if the entire freaking blog isn't a big personal anecdote) ---

Brandon Riveda and I used to play countless hours of tennis, then spend even more countless hours listening to tunes in my 83 Buick Regal listening to tunes.

One of his favorites was Track 2 'Fair' off Ben Folds Five's 'Whatever and Ever Amen' --- he sure could gobble that hard part out. O well, lost in translation, but funny as hell if you knew what I meant.

No comments: